Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

33 Weeks

Only seven weeks left of my pregnancy. Ryan and I plan for this to be our last bundle of joy. We talked about always having two kids. As I creep closer to the last month of pregnancy,  it feels bitter sweet. Im looking forward to wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes and eating a publix sub. But I will miss the feeling of a baby growing inside. I do feel very blessed to be able to carry another child and will miss the pregnancy feeling. I enjoy being pregnant!  There are a few parts that aren't so fun but I do love pregnancy. 

The past week has been so very busy {which explains my tardiness of my post}.  We we working on finishing up the baby's room, packing hospital bags, and anything else I can think of. I go back to work in one week and trying my best to get all my ducks in a row.

How far along: thirty three weeks
Weight gain: 14 lbs
Best moment: hearing a strong heart beat at the dr last week
Movement: this boy is constantly moving. His favorite time for major shifting is when I'm just about asleep. His movements can be painful sometimes. I don't remember rylee being so rough on my poor belly.
Craving: a woodchuck cider
Looking forward to: my ultrsound on friday. At my 20 week ultrasound they discovered my placenta wasnt sitting as high as it needed to be. We'll know after the ultrasound if ill be having a normal delivery or if c-section is the best option.
Labor signs: none
Body changes: just a belly that is really growing fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs