Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

34 Weeks

Thirty four weeks

We had our ultrasound today and my placent has shifted to a better spot and I am good to good for a natural birth! When I was pregnant with Rylee, I was home all summer relaxing and waiting for her to arrive. I hope this little lad makes his grand entrance when Ryan is home and I'm home from work! Ryan has been working hard this past week to finish up Jacob's room. We still need to get a bassinet and a few other items, but we're about ready. I need to pack a few more things in our hospital bags and finish up a little big sister goody bag for Rylee.  Still cant wrap my thoughts around another little entering our life!

How far along: thirty four weeks
Weight gain: 16 lbs
Best moment: seeing our boy on the ultrasound screen! He was moving like crazy, swallowing, and heart beating strong
Movement: still very intense movements and kicks.
Craving: hashbrowns, biscuts and gravy, and apples
Looking forward to: going back to work for a few weeks. Excited to see fellow teachers and students before I trade in the next year for diaper changing and toddler mahem!
Labor signs: jacob has shifted down and is getting into position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs