Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our little ballerina

Rylee Marie you amaze me!

Rylee started dance class in August and has loved every moment of it. In early December she debuted her talents at her first recital! I was so excited and nervous when she walked on stage. I was honestly just proud she went on stage! The music started and after a few counts she joined in and followed her teacher and did a great performance.  She even added in her own kick move!

At the very end of the recital, after the dance classes were introduced on stage, music was cued for all the dancers to leave stage...Rylee ran from the back of the big grouo of dancers to begin dancing a solo. It. Was. Amazing! I laughed and cried!

1 comment:

  1. Love her! I can't wait for her to teach Anna some awesome moves.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs