Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

17 Weeks

A few mommy blogs I follow are sharing their pregnancy week by week. I enjoy reading their weekly updates.  So I took a few ideas from each mommy and made my own. Enjoy :)

How far along: Seventeen Weeks
Weight gain: none
Best moment: Rylee has a pretty good understanding (well the best I think a toddler actually can understand) there is a baby growing in my belly. I'll ask here where is our baby and she rubs my belly or point. She now kisses my belly and says "oh baby" and sometimes she whispers to her little brother, as if shes sharing secrets of the outside world.
Miss anything: Wine! Vino! A drink made from grapes!
Movement: definitely feeling little movements. Felt a whopper of a kick a few days ago.
Cravings: tacos! Which if you know me is really nothing new. Also craving salty chips and spicy foods
Gender: BOY!!
Mood: I asked my husband what my mood was and he said depends on each second of the day! Hmm. I'd say happy. A little stressful due to work but otherwise pleasant...for this current second lol
Looking forward to: finishing up clearing out our guest room, aka dumping ground of laundry, and getting paint on the walls for our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs