Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

fancy fancy tea party

Our Rylee Marie is all things girly! Tea parties and pretending to be a bride are the current favorites. With her first day of school approaching in three days (insert mommy crying) I am trying to really enjoy these last few days with her and Jake. I return to work in one week and I will ugly cry about it to anyone. So for the next three days I plan to jam pack her days of favorite things.

Today she hosted her first tea party. She asked required her guest to wear something "fancy fancy". Our guests were quick to comply! We shopped for treats yesterday and she hand picked all the desserts. She was upset I did not let her buy everyone their own mini publix cake...all though we would all love that!

We drank tea with our pinkies up. Ate half eaten cookies. Rylee had trouble putting the cookies on the plate without grabbing a few bites. We giggled. And we had a dance party to end the morning! Rylee was a great host and sent her guest home with their own "bride flower".







YES! My mom is wearing her wedding dress!! 










2 comments:

  1. Wow! it is definitely a fancy tea party! I liked it a lot. I am planning a tea party with my friends in an event space Atlanta nearby because I have just shifted to a new place and my house is a mess. It has been a very long time since we last met, so this is it. I am taking the fancy dresses idea from here for sure.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs