Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

26 weeks

Twenty six weeks

I have spent the past three days starting summer vacation. Yes! Rylee and I have been on a few play dates, enjoyed water activity in the backyard, had popsicles on the front steps, and slept in till 7:30! Feeling exhausted by the end of the day and finding it harder to feel comfortable in bed. I wake up throughout the nighg to pee and my jammie shirt and shoved up above my belly. Very glamorous life as a pregnant mama.

Made more progress on Jacob's room the past few days. Added some curtains and a new rug. Makes the room feel more homey. I sat in the room today, rocking in the chair, watching Rylee read books. Such a sweet reminder how fast time is really moving. Our sweet little family member will be here so soon and I still cant wrap my thoughts around having another baby.

How far along: twenty six weeks
Weight gain: 4 lbs (lost 4 lbs this week from a stomach bug)
Best moment: hearing Rylee make sweet attempts to say her brothers name
Miss anything: feeling comfortable and relaxed while sleeping
Movement: kicks are mors frequent and intense. Braxton hicks were less frequent this week
Craving: still craving spicy foods
Mood: feeling calm. Feeling excited.  Feeling freaked out.
Looking forward to: Jacob's babyshower. My mom, aunt, and two best friends have been working so very hard and I am excited to enjoy time with family and friends during this sweet time.


2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs