Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

25 weeks

Twenty five weeks

This past week has been a rough one. My belly has done some awesome growing but I am starting to feel uncomfortable.  The chaos of toddler life reduces my opportunities for all day lounging on the couch for a cheesy lifetime movie. I have realized I need to rest when I can, so I do, which causes some cleaning and laundry to pile up. With two days left of work, I've started to make a big to do list to start off the summer with a clean house.

Over the past weekend, Ryan and I worked in Jacob's room (feels so strange to say his name). He hung up the pegboard we made and a shelf. The room is slowly coming together.  We need a rug, rylee to give up her crib, hang a lamp, and a baby. 

How far along: twenty five weeks
Weight gain: 5 lbs (lost 2 lbs)
Best moment: hearing his heartbeat!
Miss anything: wine!
Movement: kicks are getting stronger. As I write, my tablet is bouncing from his strong kicks. I am also experiencing some braxton hicks. I didn't experience them with Rylee so thisnis new for me. Some get a little intense to were I am catching my breath. Whew!
Craving: keeping with the spicy theme
Mood: tired but happy
Looking forward to: summer vacation in two days!
Gender: Boy! Jacob Ryan Burkett

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs