Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Its New

A sweet friend inspired me to blog again. She suggested paper mache hearts for the name. I will forever thank her dearly for helping me pick a blog name that I feel really relates to this crazy life I live.

I've always loved writing. Leaving notes around that housing. Giving cards for every holiday. I find comfort in words. How they can change a moment. How simple letters combined can express our thoughts, share love, and give support.

I made a few new years resolutions I'm trying so hard to see through. I promised to journal to Rylee everyday. Even if its just a sentence. Something written down to remember the day. Hopefully one day I can print this blog into a book she can reread as she gets older. I also hoped to be pregnant with baby number two. Baby two is 15 weeks in the making! We are very excited. Very freaked out. Excited again to grow our family.

So here's to a new blog to keep track of memories as our family begins a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs