Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

27 weeks

So I'm a few days late to post. The past week has been very busy. Second week of summer was jammed packed!

Between the hubs days off we went to disney the last time before baby J arrives. Growing up we always had annual passes to disney. I know there were moments of struggle for my parents to buy passes for a family of five but I am so thankful. All those years of disney visits instilled the disney magic in me. Cheesy? Maybe. But true disney lovers know exactly this feeling. The past few visits have really opened our eyes to the disney magic I see in Rylee. Her pure excitement when she sees Ariel or Minnie brings tears to my eyes. Ryan can't deny it either, he gets a little emotional too!

We visited a preschool we are thinking of for Rylee. We are so so torn between keeping her home another year or sending her a few mornings a week. We both agree she would benefit from socialization with peers and learning to obey rules given by other adults. I will be home from work on maternity leave for at least 6 months (maybe longer if we strike it rich) which is most of the school year so there isnt a true need to send her. Who knows. We'll figure it out, we always do.



How far along: 27 weeks - third trimester
Weight gain: 5 lbs
Best moment: spending the day with one of my best friends with out our littles
Miss anything: WINE! Ryan has been sipping on our favorite wine which makes me jealous :)
Movement: tons tons tons.  Braxton hicks are very frequent. Probably giving my midwife a ring on Monday to double check on everything
Craving: a caffeine filled coke! Splurged and had one yesterday! When pregnant with Rylee I never touched caffeine. Being pregnant with a toddler makes caffeine a need on some days!
Mood: feeling relaxed. Enjoying summer and opportunities to sleep in past 5:30am. 
Looking forward to: baby shower tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so good with not really having any caffeine. With Caleb I never touched it... being pregnant with Anna Grace I have two cups of coffee a day. Who knows maybe she will be calmer then Caleb is.

    And you look adorable in that swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs