Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Holiday cards

I am a huge lover of cards. Always have been. I have kept every card from the moment ryan and I began dating. I have Rylee a card for special holidays sihce the day she was born. Maybe its the special way a card says everything you want to say in the perfect way.

Rylee's sweet soon to be aunt shelby (even though I've called her aunt shelby the first time she held Rylee) has started a beautiful tradition of sending Rylee holiday cards in the mail. I love getting snail mail! She's so thought in her choice of cards from the words, to pictures, to adding stickers or something fun inside.

I hope she carries on this sweet tradition with Rylee.  I have saved every card (some are ripped and drooled on) for Rylee to treasure when she is older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs