Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Husband

I don't tell him nearly enough how greatful I am for his love. Some days are so busy and I often forget our life is so full because of his dedication to our family.

My husband. My best friend. My love. My biggest supporter.

Ryan if you ever need to be reminded what makes my heart flutter for you, memorize the list below...

I love your handsome looks.
I love how you sing disney songs to our daughter.
I love the inappropriate things you say that make me laugh.
I love the excitement you show when pumpkin beer hits the shelves.
I love your dream of driving a tractor all day to mow fields of our future dream home.
I love your nose snuffled laugh when you think something is really funny.
I love how particular you are about pajama pants and socks.
I love your desire to find the perfect banana bread recipe.
I love the countdown you have till you can take our daughter fishing.
I love how dapper your look in your dress blue shirt (and bunker gear) while at work.
I love the undivided attention you give our daughter the moment you walk in the door from a long 24 hour shift.
I love your recipe of a perfect cup of cuban coffee.
I love how we share a passion for disney world.
I love that you think our wedding was the best ever and one of your favorite nights.
I love your persistence to keep your tools organized and the garage your santuary.
I love how you love me for who I am and given up on making me keep my craft space perfectly organized.
I love how you send me pins from pinterest.
I love your dedication to keeping our lawn looking spectacular.
I love how thrilled you get when our freezer is organized.
I love how you always remind me I'm a good mom when I need to hear it most.

Even though our toughest days, I am glad to have you as my number one fan and father to our daughter and son

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs