Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

30 weeks plus a few

Whoops a few days behind....
Thirty weeks and four days.

This past week of pregnancy has been busy!! Braxton hicks have given me a break and sleep insomnia has taken its spot. Grrr!

I took on the adventure of potty training Rylee and I'm completely surprised how well she did! The first few days were a mess. I was starting to doubt if she was actually ready and if I was actually ready! Her and I pushed through, and a week later she is a rock star on the potty! No accidents in the last three days and she has even used the potty in public! Im so surprised how much she has grown.

My in-laws bought us a crib for Jacob so we are in no rush to transition her to a toddler bed. Whew! She loves her crib. She sleeps sound in her crib. She doesn't try to escape from her crib. I love the little sleep I get at night.  So we'll wait for that transition when I'm home on maternity leave. 

We celebrated our little bean turning two! {Post to follow}

I've been talking a lot with Rylee about the arrival of our new baby. Doing my best to give her some kind of heads up to the chaos.  We practiced changing diapers and placing her baby in Jacob's crib. Its hilarious when she rocks ths baby and whispers "shhh no crying baby"!

How far along: 30 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: 11 lbs. But really it feels more then that. Weight is shifting around to unfavored places
Best moment: hearing Rylee tell people she is having a "buther"
Movement: this littls boy moves and pushes so much, as though he doesnt have enough room!
Craving: sweet red wine and a cheese burger with salty fries
Looking forward to: holding Jacob in my arms
Labor signs: braxton hicks have slowed down this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs