Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

29 Weeks

Twent Nine weeks

With eleven weeks left and most likely sooner then that, I don't feel ready! We still have a mommy-to-do-list:

1. A crib (either transition rylee to big girl bed or buy a new crib?)
2. Double stroller (I always wanted the city jogger double but leaning more towards thd bob double jogger)
3. Before going back to work next month pack hospital bags
4. Prepare our home for post labor mommy- comfy pants, buy those abnormally large female products, stack of take out menus
5. Increase our stock pile of diapers

....and it continues. Since I will be returning to work Aug 11th when school starts I would like to have everything done because Ryan and I both feel this baby wont be staying in till my due date.

Last week through the weekend I continued to have intense braxton hicks. Exhaustion and dehydration was getting the best of me. My midwife ruled out early labor via testing so all is well. I just need to take it easy. Which I have. Ive been accepting more help and taking breaks from Rylee when they are available.  And that is a personal feat. It has taken me a long time to realize I need to let her go and play without me to save a little sanity. 



how far along: twenty nine weeks
weight gain: 10 lbs. The weight is starting to build on now. I can feel my belly growing and this babe pushing to make room. I noticed last night my stretch marks from Rylee are starting to get ready to strech even more. Grrr.
best moment: enjoying a few dates away from home with Ryan. A teething toddler makes the days long and the desire for attention from my husband even stronger.
miss anything: being able to sleep in comfort
movement: Jacob continues to push and stretch inside me and is making his movements visible through my shirt
craving: pumpkin beer! 
looking forward to: labor and delivery. Excited for his arrival
labor signs: braxton hicks are slowed down their intensity and frequency. No signs yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs