Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Half way there

I'm half way through the pregnancy! Gosh, already?
Boy has this pregnancy been a doozy. Besides morning sickness,  this babe is resting so low and causing some pressure below. Much different from my first pregnancy. I've been wearing a belly band (not as often as I should - if Ryan reads that he'll say the same) and sporting some very stylish compression stockings on days my legs are feeling sore. Never felt they were super weird till I wore them under a dress yesterday and my student laughed and told me they should only be worn when I can hide them under pants. Well geez, my fashion isn't up to par with the high school kids anymore. Shucks


how far along: twenty weeks
weight gain: lost three pounds
best moment: When rylee smacked my belly to give her brother a high five. it was hilarious.
movement: lots of flutters and some sharp kicks
cravings: pickles! Yes, very cliche I know
mood: I would say emotional. Teared up watching rylee sing "let it go" and cried while talking to my best friend about how rylee wont be my only little one
gender: boy! And the name is....ahh you'll have to wait till next week. Still working on the spelling
looking forward to: summer vacation! 24 more school days! and to an awesome consignment sale. If I can score my ideal stroller for half off I'll be stoked and so will Ryan when I save a ton of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs