Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

23 weeks

Twenty three weeks....whoops, I am behind on pregnancy updates.  Im pretty sure my husband reads them to know how far along I am :) we all just get so busy and lose track of time, sometimes imporatnt things get lost in the daily rush.

This pregnancy is definitely moving faster then the first. Maybe so, because life with a toddler leaves little rest time or time to ponder over room decor or a name! We thought we had a name picked but my other half cant decide-meaning I wont settle on his name suggestion and he wont settle for mine. All his name choices are so, hmmm, manly {to name his top faves: Hunter, Ryder, and of course Ryan} and my choices I'm told are names from shady pines nursing home {Henry, Finn, Liam, Jack}. We still have seventeen more weeks to make a decision, right?!

How far along: twenty three weeks
Weight gain: 4 lbs even though I feel really big right now
Best moment: falling asleep with ryans hand on my belly waiting to feel all the movements I can feel
Miss anything: the ability to roll over or move in the bed without feeling pain or huffing and puffing. And I miss sleeping in my belly!
Movement: feeling more shifting of him and longer kicking spurts
Craving: Salty! Spicy! Pickles!
Mood: EMOTIONAL roller coaster! I think lack of sleep plays a role here.
Gender: boy!!
Looking forward to: shopping for special little clothes for the baby. I've bought a few things but looking for a going home outfit. I have my heart set on a solly wrap and checking daily for stock to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs